Friday, March 08, 2013

the we of me (dying embrace)


there were always others
and then there was you.
and so it is
how i tell the others too,
and there was i
and them too..
they were the we of me.
and the me of you.

you sold me and i sold you
under the chestnut tree..
i thought it was neruda
and i thought it was you..
to gather a mass
to disperse a few
and there was garcia
in still waters of the water
and there was you
in the waters of your mouth..
a dying embrace-
you played me
and
i played you..

there were always others
and then there was you.
and so it is..
i tell the others too.

there was i
and them too..

you am i
and
i am you.



human kind can not gain anything without first giving something in return. in order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. that is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.

1 comment:

blood on the ground.. said...

sometimes, i amaze myself with what i have done.

the advantage of having an anonymous/ private blog - you can talk to yourself :)